Cheesecake Egg Nests
You're only a hop, skip and a jump away from baking the ultimate Easter treat! These cheesecake egg nests are a creative way to turn a simple dessert into a special occasion showpiece.
- 1 packet White Wings Baked Cheesecake Tart
- 70g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 125ml thickened cream
- 190ml milk
- ½ cup (60g) toasted shredded coconut
- 250g mini speckled easter eggs
- Preheat oven as directed. Grease two 24-hole,1 ½ tbs (30ml capacity) mini muffin pans with spray oil.
- Prepare biscuit base as directed. Divide the mixture evenly among 30 holes (about 2 rounded teaspoons per hole), then using the back of teaspoon, press the biscuit into bases.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling as directed. Spoon cheesecake filling over the prepared holes, about 1 tablespoon per hole.
- Bake cheesecakes in oven for 15 mins until set. Cool in oven as directed. Refrigerate cheesecakes for 2 hours or preferably overnight to firm.
- Using a knife, press down one side of each cheesecake to release from the pan.
- Arrange cheesecakes on a serving plate, scatter with toasted coconut and top with easter eggs to serve.
For mini cheesecakes, use a 12-hole, ½ cup (125ml) capacity muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.