Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 12 mins
Looking for a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe with an edge? Try adding a touch of your favourite syrup and desiccated coconut to this recipe to elevate the everyday cookie! What's more, it's gluten free too!
- Preheat oven to 180˚C bake.
- Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Mix coconut oil, water, brown sugar, syrup and vanilla together. Add gluten free plain flour, baking powder, coconut, ground almonds and chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Roll tablespoons of cookie dough into balls, flatten slightly with your palm and place on prepared trays.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove trays from oven and allow to cool.