Rocky Road Cheesecake Cones
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
Get creative with our Baked Cheesecake Tart! So easy and fun, the kids can do it too!
George from @schoollunchbox had a little help from his daughter Kiki to pull together this Rocky Road twist on our Cheesecake Tart!
- 1 pack White Wings Crafted By You Baked Cheesecake Tart
- 70g unsalted butter
- 12 ice cream cones
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 eggs
- Turkish delight
- Icing sugar (for dusting)
- Melt unsalted butter in the microwave for 20 seconds and add it to the Cheesecake base mix.
- Evenly distribute the base mix into 12 flat bottom ice cream cones and gently push down with the spoon.
- Pop them in the fridge for about 30 mins
- Use a bowl and a whisk or a mixer and add milk and cream and blitz for 30 seconds. Slowly add the Cheesecake filling mix and then the two eggs. Mix till it’s all blended.
- Add a few pieces of chopped marshmallows and Turkish delight to your ice cream cones. With a spoon, fill them with the mixture all the way to the top.
- Pop them in the air fryer on 140 for 25 minutes, make sure you add a small ramekin filled with water in the air fryer too. Once cooked, leave them in the air fryer for another 25 minutes, then pop them in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and watch the little ones devour them in no time