Chewy Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 15 mins
These chewy chocolate chip cookies are made with White Wings Gluten Free flour for a tasty gluten free treat!
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¾ cup CSR Caster Sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1½ cups White Wings Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 2 tsp water
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC conventional or 160ºC fan forced. Grease or line two baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter, vanilla essence, sugar and egg yolk in a small bowl with an electric mixer on low speed for 4 minutes until smooth. Add in sifted flour, water and chocolate chips, then mix with a wooden spoon to make a soft dough.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls or divide dough into required number of biscuits. Place balls approx. 5 cm apart on prepared trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then place on a wire rack to cool.