Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20-25 mins
Gluten free and deliciously tasty, these blueberry muffins are the perfect lunchbox filler or fresh out of the oven snack.
- 2 cups White Wings Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- ⅓ cup CSR Sugar
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup dried fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 180ºC conventional or 160ºC fan-forced. Grease a standard muffin tin or line with paper cases.
- Combine sifted flour and sugar in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients and then the fruit. Mix very gently. Do not over-mix. Add a little more buttermilk if necessary.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin and top with a light dusting of the cinnamon and sugar mix. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.