Gluten Free Choc Walnut Brownies
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 40 mins
No one deserves to miss out on a delicious choc brownie, give this gluten free recipe a go!
- 250g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 180g butter
- ½ tsp instant coffee
- ½ cup water
- 1½ cups White Wings Gluten Free Plain Flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups CSR Sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3 (59g) eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180ºC conventional or 160ºC fan-forced. Grease and line a 22x22cm square slice pan with baking paper, allowing paper to overhang the edges of the pan
- Melt chocolate, butter, coffee and water in a saucepan over low heat until smooth
- Combine sifted flour, cocoa, sugar and walnuts in a large mixing bowl. Add chocolate mixture and eggs, then stir well. Pout mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool in a pan for 15 minutes before using the overhanging baking paper to lift out onto a wire cooling rack. Once cool cut into 20 slices. Dust with icing sugar once cooled.