Heart Shaped Pancakes
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
For a quick and easy breakfast on a special occasion, try and master these heart shaped pancakes.
Add water to the Original Shaker Pancakes Mix and then take it nice and slow as you pour heart shapes into the pan.
- 1 White Wings Original Shaker Pancakes mix
- 1 punnet fresh berries
- Maple syrup
- CSR Soft Icing Mixture
- Fill Shaker Pancakes to water mark indicated on the back of pack. Follow instructions on pack
- When pouring pancakes into pan, drizzle batter in a heart shape. Cook one pancake at a time, to ensure your heart remains in its shape. Alternatively, cook round pancakes and use a heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Add fresh berries, drizzle with maple syrup and dust with icing sugar.
- Don’t forget to make your loved ones a cup of tea!