Funfetti Unicorn Pavlova Pops
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 40 mins
These Funfetti Unicorn Pavlova Pops are easy peasy! Made with White Wings Pav Magic which makes it kid friendly.
- 1 White Wings Pavlova Magic Dessert Mix
- 120g CSR Caster Sugar
- 100ml water
- Blue & pink food colouring
- Cake pop sticks
- Preheat the oven to 100°C.
- Place water, caster sugar and the pav magic mix into a small mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed for 15 seconds, then on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Spread thin stripes of pink and blue gel food colouring on the inside of a piping bag.
- Spoon the mixture into the bag and cut off the tip. Place cake pop sticks onto a lined baking tray and pipe the mix over the top.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles
- Bake for 40 minutes.